JobOfficer is trying to manage all last years question papers of the concerned university for students. Logic behind this is to manage the question papers is when we are studying examination system of India for professional courses, we noted down that there are some question which are repeated over again and again. Means, every years 20-40% questions are repeated in the exams. Also moreover it tells about the style and mindsets of the examiners. If we prepare 4-5 years papers, complete syllabus can be covered (almost).
Well last 6 years paper will sufficient ¬†for most of your important topics,
but JobOfficer always advised a few additional tweaks to this rule to bring completeness & togetherness to the preparation, Which are as follows.
- Always take out some time to just read the older papers to look for some odd forlorn question that had been long ignored n forgotten & might reappear in current exam, do that.
- Covering all the question ¬†solved examples of Last years papers is a must.
- All the answers should preferably be written, as to be reproduced in exams. Writing gives a real time boss to the memory n reproducibility.
- If you have time refer to other question banks for the frequently repeated topics.
- Important points of previous days work should be revised the very next day.
- In ¬†some subjects keep on solving mcqs n 1 mark answers from various question banks, for a fixed time daily & in whatever time voids you can find.