In Education world students have so many query and they really need a platform where they can discuss their problems regarding technical, education, management related, syllabus related and many more
One tool that can help achieve these objectives is a forum or discussion board, and today these have become some of the most popular ways of engaging and interacting with others online.
Forum and discussion functionality can be a great addition to any website. JobOfficer team is experts in setting up discussion forums for their clients. Â
- Content â€“ One of the key advantages of including a forum and discussion feature on your own website is that it will automatically generate fresh content. Search engines love content, so having a forum with lots of people all contributing and adding new posts and replies can generate enough content to really push your site forward. It can take some time to get to this kind of level and you will need some great members, but if you can get an amazing group of users all posting away then this can really help your site increase its rankings.
- Education Â Â is an endless process, So we always suggest colleges to maintain their records and content. As there are many students who has query and you must have some highly experienced teaching faculty who can answer those query but might be quite possible in future you may have experts for other subjects. So students can take the reference from the older content and query.
- Increased sales â€“ Discussions and forums play an important role when candidates are at the very first stage of the admission. Genuine, authentic alumni photos, videos and comments, article help them to research and dream about your college Â and experiences when they first get to your website
- Visitor retention â€“ A forum or discussion area on your website gives new online visitors, clients and potential customers a reason to return to your site, especially if they need help or advice on a certain subject. We all want visitors to keep returning to our site, so having a forum can be a great way of making people want to come back and use your website regularly.
- Market research â€“ Being in direct contact with your alumni, faculty, current students allows you to be better informed about their needs, wants, questions and general interests. So they can become a great research tool! Discussions and forums can also give you insight into the vocabulary they use, helping you to ensure that your messages and content use language that they understand and are familiar with.
- Community building â€“ Forums are ideal to provide your community with a way to connect to each other. It is a fantastic tool to swap ideas, create meaningful relationships within overlapping industries and create a sense of belonging.
- Interacting with your current students and faculty â€“ A discussion forum is a fairly informal place but you can share announcements about your college, answer questions about various technical and management topics Â and generally talk about features and benefits of doing business with you â€“ because after all, it should be information that those interacting with your forum will be interested in.
- While all the conversations are happening, youâ€™re providing information to prospects as well. People interested in possibly buying from you may browse your forum, see the community, see your ability to service and communicate with your customers, and this may entice visitors to become buyers.
- Public Forums & Private Forums: Whenever you open up a public forum or discussion board then you are going to have to think about public or private. We can restrict the forums for registered users also so that all the information and data is secured.
- Comments: What about negative comments? Negative comments can often provide great opportunities because they give you the chance to react with the unhappy customer openly and publicly, rather than the customer festering and simply not using your services again. Think of it as an opportunity to turn around those few unhappy students and show potential students that your organisation does actually take notice and react to what students say.
- Kick starting your forum â€“ As itâ€™s a little long process, as we really need to attract our students to post their query, we also need them to train and create users accounts for them. Â Â
Establishing a discussion forum can take some initial time and effort but once students start contributing to the discussion, youâ€™ll start to see the benefits that your forum is bringing to your business, and the time and effort needed to maintain it will seem less and less each time you see your traffic and profits going up.